Realm:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm:RPG
Username - Guest Birthday - 0 Age - 0 Date Joined - Wed Dec 31, 1969 Last Visit - Wed Dec 31, 1969 Post Count - 0
Latest topics
» Silver Mu Season 6
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am by Reign

» Dragonscape = Offline?
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 am by Guest

» random pics
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm by Guest

» Im Freeky!!!!!
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:12 pm by Guest

» Tyler Dude?
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:36 pm by Guest

» Sup to all
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:45 pm by Guest

» Hey, I'm Dragonman!
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm by Guest

» gfx mmembershs only??
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:00 pm by Guest

» General Chat
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm by MakeMagick Tyler

Top posters
MakeMagick Tyler
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? Vote_lcapSo what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? Voting_barSo what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? Vote_rcap 
Reign
So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? Vote_lcapSo what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? Voting_barSo what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names? Vote_rcap 

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:16 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what are all your guys' Dragonscape levels and names?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As the title says, what are your names and levels on dragonscape? i would love to see if anyone is worthy of a fight >:]

My names on Dragonscape 508 are
Glory hunter-level 138
Udntknowme-level 43 (range/def/mage pure)

MakeMagick Tyler

MakeMagick Tyler
Owner of Realm:RPG
Owner of Realm:RPG

My name on DragonScape 508 is Cyb0r Pirate. I'm lvl 50. And I'm Noob pure with 99 Glitching.

My name on the Forums is MakeMagick Tyler.

https://realmrpg.rpg-board.net

awesome Smile

My name is :
Wc level 138.
my name on forum : jack

My name on Dragonscape 508 and v8, Dragonman: Rank was Administrator on both servers, But got demoted on 508 for being inactive and While I was inactive I got hacked on v7.

I was level 126 on v7, And level 138 on 508. Because I did master with both :O

You know whats funny, I probably won't even do ::master if I were to EVER get admin+ on either server, cept for u know...summon cape...

So you think I do ::Master on Every server! I don't think so, Lmao.

H-Hey! i never said that! I only stated that i probably wouldn't!

Well, I don't play anymore but my names and stuffs are.

DragonScape v8:
TehNoobPwner-Level 98 (I think)

DragonScape 508
Wicked Killa-Level 62 (I think)
Felix-Level 28

As you see I am not a fan of the 508, I personally hate it.

How can you hate 508 :O!

im I Xx X Xx I forum name eddie lvl 138 XD

- Chanrox -

and yeah..admin so 126.

awesomeness, I thought this thread died out a LONG time ago XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum