Realm:RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realm:RPG
Username - Guest Birthday - 0 Age - 0 Date Joined - Wed Dec 31, 1969 Last Visit - Wed Dec 31, 1969 Post Count - 0
Latest topics
» Silver Mu Season 6
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am by Reign

» Dragonscape = Offline?
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 am by Guest

» random pics
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm by Guest

» Im Freeky!!!!!
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:12 pm by Guest

» Tyler Dude?
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:36 pm by Guest

» Sup to all
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:45 pm by Guest

» Hey, I'm Dragonman!
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm by Guest

» gfx mmembershs only??
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:00 pm by Guest

» General Chat
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm by MakeMagick Tyler

Top posters
MakeMagick Tyler
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Reign
Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:16 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Syraag City! (Made by Glory Hunter)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

"Here we are."

Said Takihasi as he lead Sattyne into this amazingly huge and elegant room with everything a person could ask for, whether it be food, games, T.V., anything litereally...well almost everything, Takihasi does have morals after all =P, so he turned to Sattyne and said

"I hope you enjoy this place, oh but do make sure to get to sleep before it's too late, I've got some places I want to take you tomorrow."

Then Takihasi turned around and went to his room and slept

[Goes to sleep, full HP/MP restore!]

MakeMagick Tyler

MakeMagick Tyler
Owner of Realm:RPG

[[Apologies to the almost a month later response... But ya know, I'z been busy.]]

Sattyne stared around at the metallic wonders surrounding him. He had no idea what any of them did, or infact what they actually were. Sattyne felt lost, and bewildered. He looked at Taki with the stereotypical look that said "What the fuck am I doing here?".

https://realmrpg.rpg-board.net

(The sun has come out and it is the next day, Everybody who went to sleep:)
(Sattyne, Takihasi, )
( Hp/MP completely restored! )

Takihasi yawned as he woke up from his rest and muttered, "Ah yes, a new day, and more thugs to bust...although, today is my day off, I think I'll show Sat around Syraag, who knows, maybe I'll learn more about this kid, cuz really...he is definately something else...well time to get breakfast started."

So Takihasi goes downstairs and into the kitchen and presses a few buttons and before you could say supercalifragilisticexpealidocious, a massive breakfast was made.

MakeMagick Tyler

MakeMagick Tyler

At this very moment, Sattyne walked into the room. Upon being offered a large, meaty breakfast, Sattyne violently shook his head and sat down with an empty plate, confusing Takihasi.

Sattyne closed his eyes, and his face went into deep thought. Takihasi could not fathom what on earth he might be doing, then he noticed the small stalk slowly sprouting from the middle of the plate. The stalk bent over under the sheer weight of the biggest and most red tomato Takihasi had ever seen. The tomato was followed by lettuce, an onion (which Sattyne began to chop whilst more vegetation grew), celery, pepper, beans and radish.

Sattyne looked up at Takihasi's amazement and said in a simple tone;
"Do we have any parmesan?"

"um...yeah..." said takihasi who then presses a button and some parmesan cheese shoots out of the table and in front of Sattyne, then he said, "So, your a vegetarian I see, you know though, meat is very important if you ever want to grow strong, you need it for nourishment to your body, especially if you want to become a Hunter."

Takihasi looked at Sattyne as he looked very shocked over that sudden news of him being a Hunter, then Takihasi said,

"What, does this surprise you?"

MakeMagick Tyler

MakeMagick Tyler

Sattyne put on a brave face whilst attempting to gently sprinkle his cheese, which ends up all over the table, rather than on his salad. Sattyne obviously had no intentions of becoming a Hunter whatsoever, although he trusted Takihasi and so decided to go along with the plan...

"No..." He started "No surprise..." And then, he looked Takihasi directly in the eyes and said, "But I am not eating meat.

[Gotta go! Having my hair dyed back to it's original color- brown- tomorrow. See you then.]

"Ha! I can see you are startled by this information, and you had no clue about this, but to be honest, I only am doing this, because yesterday when we were fighting those bandits, when you attacked them, I sensed a great power from within you, but, it was not all you could do, it was only a small bit of your power, so, I decided I'd bring you to the Hunter's Guild, and help you unlock your full potential, and at the same time, you will be helping people, who knows, you may even meet up with those scumbags that destroyed your village, we'll see now won't we?" Said Takihasi as he contacted the Guild

MakeMagick Tyler

MakeMagick Tyler

Sattyne said nothing, and just sat eating his salad whilst listening nervously to Takihasi's call.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum